Wednesday, 28 February 2007

SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES

I am always amazed how some smokers can for lengthy periods have a lit cigarette dangling from their lips. This has been one of the worst irritations I faced while smoking. With that cigarette hanging from my lips the smoke would always find its way into my eyes and nostrils and often caused me to squint as my eyes would burn and become all teary. I guess their must be some knack in the way you hold it between your lips to stop this. I never learnt how to avoid this. And I never will because I no longer smoke cigarettes anyway.




A friend introduced me to an alternative which is smokeless, out of sight and can be used anywhere at any time even while flying and doesn't bother anyone. This product called SNUS has been around for centuries and I must have been living in the dark ages because believe me I just didn't know about it.




Well now I am able to watch rugby or cricket at newlands in Cape Town, South Africa, where I live, and still enjoy a "smoke" using SNUS. Our country’s Anti Smoking laws is not an issue with me. I still get the necessary satisfaction I used to get without having to light up. And yes no smoke in my eyes or up my nostrils.




Ronald introduced me to Snus (pronounced "snoosh") and this did it for me. I particularly enjoy the mint flavour. Oh before I forget this stuff is not chewed, sucked or sniffed up your nose, its just a tiny little "pouch" which is invisibly and comfortably placed under your upper lip with no discomfort at all.




As an ex cigarette smoker (approximately 30 a day) this works for me. Any other users or potential users out there? Let me know of any other products of this company you have tried. I must admit I have only used the SNUS.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great to see. You may also vistit a website www.swedishsnus.co.za for more information about the product and where it is available.

vincento said...

I am so glad you mentioned this site it really is great site regarding the products and especially SNUS products. I would recoomend anyone to visit this site. In fact I have created a link to this site. If you click on the blue coloured Snus you will be directed to
www.swedishsnus.co.za Thanx for your comment and interest lets all work together for a cigarrete / smoke free society

Anonymous said...

What is this "magic" snus called? and where can I fing it in Northern Joburg?

BR/Smokie

vincento said...

You are so right this Snus is magic. Its working for me and can surely work for you. Being from Cape Town I dont know Joburg at all but there is a store locater at the
www.swedishsnus.co.za. site. I have created a link to this site so clicking on the blue coloured "Snus" will take you there and there is a whole list of Stores for Gauteng. Best of luck. Do the trick and live smokefree.